We offer a series of short courses aimed at helping you get the best from your digital camera.
We are planning other courses including starting Photoshop and a practical outdoor day.
If you are interested in moving forward in any aspect of digital photography, please email us and let us know how we can help you to progress.
If you've got a digital SLR and feel you're not using it to it's full potential then this course is designed to give you the necessary knowledge to move on from "Full Auto" mode!
- What exactly is a digital SLR, how did it evolve and what makes it different?
- Shutter speeds and apertures. What are they and how do you adjust them for the best results.
- Exposure errors. How to use exposure lock and exposure compensation to cope with bright skies and backlit situations.
- Camera quality settings. Where to find the settings and what they mean.
- How ISO settings and filters affect the picture.
- Choosing and using extra lenses.
- External flash and other accessories
Courses cost just £30 with a maximum class size of 6 people.
They run for two hours and include course notes.
If you are interested in courses in Winton, please phone 01202 526606 or email email@example.com
If you are interested in courses in Salsibury, please phone 01722 339909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to Studio
An opportunity to enjoy full studio facilities with expert help at minimal cost.
The course will re-cap the manual settings on your camera before moving on to some basic lighting set-ups and tips before guiding you through the first steps of producing professional-looking shots indoors.
The next one will be listed shortly, watch this space!
If you are interested, please email us or phone 01202 526606.