If you've got a digital SLR and feel you're not using it to its full potential then this course is designed to give you the necessary knowledge to move on from "Full Auto" mode!
- What exactly is a digital SLR, how did it evolve and what makes it different?
- Shutter speeds and apertures. What are they and how do you adjust them for the best results.
- Exposure errors. How to use exposure lock and exposure compensation to cope with bright skies and backlit situations.
- Camera quality settings. Where to find the settings and what they mean.
- How ISO settings and filters affect the picture.
- Choosing and using extra lenses.
- External flash and other accessories
Courses cost just £35 with an average class size of 6 people.
They run for two hours and include course notes.
The next course will be on Saturday 1st April (It's not an April Fools!) between 10.30am-1pm. Please arrive at 10.15am for a 10.30am start.
If you are interested, please email Karen or phone the shop on 01202 526606.